Do you have a new years resolution to go to more free comedyshows in breweries on Tuesday nights? I bet you do. Now’s your chance to make good on that promise with the Bulltown ComedySeries! This time I’ve asked all the comedians to do a few brand spanking new jokes to celebrate the new year (only the funny ones).
So get together a group of friends and come out on the 16th to see
- Jeremy Alder: The guy with 150 kids
- Will Purpura: The obligatory New Yorker
- Deb Aronin: The hostess with the goodness
- Grant Sheffield: The professional comedy car salesman
- Jason Zaremba: The Jew from Weezer
- and Brett Williams: The adorable dietary restricted musical pixie
You bring the love. We’ll bring the laughs.